WN03GM10 Manual Precision Goniometer Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The goniometer stage can be used to provide rotational displacement manually in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and test, industrial automation.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model ||Table size ||Angle range ||Rotation center height ||Rotation center deivation ||Drive position ||Smallest graduation ||Minimum readout ||Minimum incremental motion ||Yawing ||Tilting ||Load capacity ||Weight |
|WN03GM10 ||65mm×65mm ||±10° ||75 mm ||φ0.05 mm ||center drive ||1° ||6′ ||(for reference)3″/10 when subdivided ||80″ ||60″ ||10kg ||0.52kg |
- The precision goniometer stage features aluminum alloy construction, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- Adopting grinding V-shaped guide and ball bearing guide, the goniometer stage has a higher precision and large load capacity.
- The worm and gear drive is adopted, with a smooth motion and high precision.
- The stage table has a good stability and high accuracy of wobble and tilting.
- Two stages can be used together with axis rotated around the same center point, therefore, orthogonal two-axis concentric rotation can be adjusted.
- With locked rotary knob, the precision stage is safe and reliable.
- The stage table is placed horizontally with standard mounting holes, and can be combined with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.