WN107TM13L Manual Linear Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The WN107TM13L manual linear stage is suitable to provide manual horizontal displacement in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and testing.
The linear motion is driven by the micrometer head, and the micrometer head is mounted in the center of the linear stage, which makes the operation convenient.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model ||Table size ||Travel ||Smallest graduation ||Precision ||Minimum incremental motion || undefinedLoad capacity ||Straightness || Yawing || Pitching || Table parallelism || Driving parallelism || Weight |
|WN107TM13L ||60mm×60mm ||13mm ||10μ ||5μ ||2μ ||2kg ||20μ ||80″ ||60″ ||30μ ||30μ ||0.12kg |
- The manual linear stage features duralumin construction for light weight, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- Adopting ball bearing guide, the duralumin stage has a lower load capacity.
- With high precision base and table, the linear stage has a high accuracy of straightness, yawing, pitching and parallelism.
- Use spring reset device to eliminate axial clearance.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to do installation and combination.
- The linear stage can be combined with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.